Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and weâll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
3. Volterman Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Volterman Services, and any content, functionality, and services we provide, in our sole discretion, with or without reason or cause, and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Volterman Services is unavailable at any time, for any period, or at all. Further, we also reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or otherwise limit users’ access to or use of the Volterman Services at any time, for any period, or at all, in our sole discretion, with or without reason or cause, and without notice.
If you choose or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Volterman Services or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Internet services are available to you under the Contract for the provision of Internet access services provided to Volterman by Ucom.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Volterman Services and its entire contents, features, functionality, and Technology (including but not limited to any and all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, avatars, avatar names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, “applets” incorporated into the Volterman Services, transcripts of any chat rooms, avatar profit information, trade secrets, and the client and server software), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree that you have no rights or title in or to any content that appears in the Volterman Services. As provided above, all such content, features, and functionality shall be owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material.
5. Prohibited Uses
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
5. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); and
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Volterman Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Volterman Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use the Volterman Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the same or interfere with any other party’s use of the same, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Volterman Services;
2. Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Volterman Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Volterman Services;
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Volterman Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
4. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Volterman Services;
5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Volterman Services, the server on which the same are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the same;
7. Attack the Volterman Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
8. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Volterman Services.
We also do not recognize and cannot be forced to recognize the transfer of user accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift, or trade any user account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any use account, and any such attempt shall be void. We cannot assume responsibility for any such transaction.
6. User Contributions
The Volterman Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, network-creation functions and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users, other persons, or to us (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Volterman Services or on websites, social media platforms, or other online platforms related to the Volterman Services (including, without limitation, social media pages opened by us in relation to the Volterman Services).
Any User Contribution you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, unlimited, royalty-free and fully paid, sublicensable through multiple layers of (sub)licensing, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that:
1. You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Volterman Services.
We may or may not backup User Contributions, and we cannot guarantee that the User Contributions will not be lost, damaged, or deleted. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are in no way liable for any damage that this action or omission may cause you.
We may or may not back up the status, condition, and/or other personal features the Volterman Services, your User Contributions, and/or your user account, and we cannot guarantee that the same will not be lost, damaged, or deleted. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are in no way liable for any damage that this action or omission may cause you.